Like all of us, NewStories is reimagining how to offer our services in these very new times. Our core competencies include:
- Substantial experience working in post-disaster contexts
- Knowing how to help communities and organizations develop the regenerative leadership needed in these times
- Understanding that the core of all the work is helping people create the new stories for their lives, which change what is possible
- Many years of convening generative space for convening people for learning and for action – both face-to-face and virtually
- Experience in teaching core concepts needed now.
One of the essential pieces right now is that we need both social connecting and physical distancing. We know how to do that virtually at NewStories. Here’s an overview of what we can offer.
Our NewStories Team of master practitioners are ready to work with you. You can see some of the services we have traditionally offered on our Services Page. These are times of great tragedy and of immense opportunity. We can help organizations and communities navigate these times. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also schedule a preliminary call here.
We’ll get through this together!