The IRS has launched a tool for non-filers to enter their payment information to receive their Economic Impact Payment. According to the IRS, it provides a free and easy option designed for people who don’t have a return filing obligation, including those who don’t usually make enough money to file a tax return.
Do NOT use this form if:
- You receive Social Security, Railroad Retirement, or SSDI benefits. The IRS will automatically send you an Economic Impact Payment.
- You have already filed a 2019 federal income tax return.
- Your 2019 gross income exceeded $12,200 ($24,400 for a married couple) or other reasons require you to file a 2019 federal tax return.
- You were married at the end of 2019 and are not submitting information here with your spouse.
- You were not a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident in 2019.